starting at $200 and up
Municipal and Town Signs
Our hand carved municipal signs and town signs are made to withstand all four seasons. Whether it’s durable cedar wood signs or eco-friendly composite signs, we’re able to accommodate your job’s needs. All town signs and municipal signs are painted to withstand weathering for New England. Town signs and municipal signs are guaranteed for 10 years minimum but usually last 15 to 20 years between paint jobs.
Have questions about our municipal and town signs?
HOW TO ORDER
- Visit us at our working studio or check out the gallery above for inspiration.
- Fill out the contact form with your project details, including a link to any photo inspirations.
- Meet with (or talk to) our carver to confirm design & pricing.
- A deposit is due upon confirmation.
- Production time for custom signs range from 3 - 5 weeks, depending on size.
Ready to Order?
Send us a note with your name, type of sign you're interested in and any details or photos. We'll take a look and get back to you as soon as possible.